This site has been created to bring together individuals dealing with a life-limiting illness – family, friends, caregivers and others – to provide support, gain a better understanding of the end of life process, and connect to resources that can provide support and comfort. We encourage comments and invite you to join the discussion.
Discussions or comments on this site are not intended to be, and should not be, used as medical advice of any kind. Comments that are off-topic or pertain to personal medical questions will generally be removed. Mutual respect is a must, and profanity or abusive language is out-of-bounds and will not be tolerated.
By posting any comments, posts or other material you agree that you will not:
- Infringe on a patient’s privacy.
- Post material that infringes on the rights of any third party, including intellectual property, privacy or publicity rights.
- Post material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, racially, ethically or sexually hateful or offensive, or embarrassing to any other person or entity as determined by Holy Redeemer Health System in its sole discretion.
- Impersonate another person or allow any other person or entity to use your identification for posting or viewing comments.
- Post “spam” which may include, but is not limited to, duplicating the same post, chain letters, pyramid schemes, advertisements, and solicitations of business or services.
We reserve the right to remove comments that are abusive, illegal, disruptive, or that otherwise fail to conform with the guidelines outlined above. Repeated violations can result in termination of a user’s access to the blog. Finally, you agree that you will indemnify Holy Redeemer Health System against any fines, damages, losses, liabilities, judgments, costs or expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs) arising out of a claim by a third party relating to any material you have posted.